If you love the enjoyable flavors of Ethiopian food, our Ethiopian restaurant is one of the top places to dine in Seattle, WA. When it comes to Ethiopian food, you want traditional recipes and ingredients, like those prepared in our kitchen. When you dine at Queen Sheba Ethiopian Restaurant, you experience a world of wonderful flavors.
Serving recipes which have been passed down from generation to generation, our Ethiopian cuisine is ideal for those who want a taste of home and those who want to try something new and delicious. Our Ethiopian menu serves a variety of traditional and original dishes, including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. Some of the most popular plates at our Ethiopian restaurant include the following:
• Wat—This simmered dish incorporates ingredients like onions, spices, and vegetables or meat to make a wonderful stew. The ingredients added can range from legumes, like split peas, to vegetables, like carrots, potatoes, and chard, and even proteins, like beef, chicken, and fish.
• Tibs—This classic dish is a staple of any fine Ethiopian restaurant and may contain a blend of meat and/or vegetables. It can be prepared either hot or mild, and is often served in traditional Ethiopian culture to celebrate holidays and special events.
• Gurage Dishes—These distinctive plates may consist of raw and marinated beef mince dishes like kitfo, ayibe cottage cheese, gomen kitfo collard greens, and more.
• Injera Bread—This soft and spongy bread is often used to line the plate of a fine Ethiopian dish, or served in rolls to scoop up food. It is the perfect mild complement to the many dishes served at our Ethiopian restaurant.
• Coffee Ceremony—Whether you would simply like a cup of our traditional coffee, or would like to experience an entire coffee ceremony—generally taken after a big meal, in which the coffee beans are roasted at your table, and the air is filled with the aroma of coffee—our coffee is served in the style of East Africa.
Seattle, WA 98102